Distinctive stately residence nestled amid 1.5 plus acres of meticulously landscaped grounds with mature lush foliage. This picturesque setting features a privately owned stocked pond, an in-ground pool and spa, extensive hardscape, patios and fire pit all which create a private resort-like setting. This stunning 7000SF home includes a finished walk-out LL w/rec area, media area & professional grade bar. The main floor is expertly designed to provide an open, flowing floorplan & includes a dramatic two-story family room w/ abundant floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for warmth and brightness. The gourmet kitchen offers highly sought-after white cabinetry, large island w/prep sink, breakfast & buffet bars, and eating area w/breathtaking views. Also featured is a grand foyer w/winding staircase, 1st floor study w/FP & more. The master suite includes a large sitting area w/fireplace, private balcony, luxurious bath w/granite and heated floors.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
7,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
WASCO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
HAINES MIDDLE SCHOOL
ST CHARLES NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Loft, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 5. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Basement, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 546X124X494X90, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Outdoor Fireplace, Landscaped Professionally. Brick Road, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $467,250
Median sold price $325,000
Days On Market 117
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data