Entertainers Dream! Gorgeous custom builder's home with designer flair, blend of traditional style infused with clean lines. Professional kitchen with FIVE STAR 48in range, Italian vent-a-hood, and open to family and dining. Wine cellar built into the dining room accented by gorgeous iron door with wine fridge. Ask about secret doors and laundry chute! Exceptional curb appeal and spacious 3610 sqft with 3 large bedrooms. Study or media room with built-in murphy bed could be utilized as 4th bed. Spectacular gated neighborhood with golf chipping course, ponds, fountains, walking paths and serenity magically found in one of the most premier locations of Frisco with high end dining and shopping within minutes!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
3,610 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Willow Pond Ph Ii
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Walls - Panelling, Vaulted, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Zero Lot
- Brick Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $489,900
Median Sold Price $399,900
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.