Welcome home to this impressive custom built home sited on 2 manicured acres with underground sprinkler system, gunite pool, pool house/cabana & 3 car garage. Upon entering through the over-sized 2 story foyer, you will fall in love with the welcoming fireplaced family room with built-ins opening into the dining area, kitchen, sitting area and dining room. Whether gathering with family and/or friends it provides space for everyone and everything. The first floor master suite with luxurious master bath and big closets, laundry and powder room completes the first floor. Front and back staircases leads to 1 over-sized en-suite bedroom and 2 other over-sized bedrooms with" Jack and Jill" bath and study/office. Last but not least is the beautifully finished lower level (2000 sq ft) with private entrance. Complete with full bath, rec room, office, media room and/or guest room it is great for possible in-law or au-pair. The setting offers privacy and is within walking distance to bike bath which leads to the water. The neighborhood is well appointed and close to schools, recreation, highway and railway. This is not just a house its a HOME.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
6,231 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished, Bath Finished, Bedroom(s), Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Guesthouse, Out Building, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Swimming.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $439,900
Median Sold Price $395,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island