Offering a park-like setting and nestled on private a cul-de-sac of custom built homes is this expandable 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 half bath open concept home. Superior custom finishes, beautiful wood trims, granite, soapstone, cherry, walnut, custom baths, custom cabinetry, hardwood floors, surround sound, media center, office with built-ins, covered porch with stone fireplace, stone patios, 4 car garage, central vacuum, and alarm. Plenty of room to expand on the 2nd floor and daylight finished basement. This incomparable turn-key property is ready for you to move right in! The grounds are professionally landscaped and feature a fabulous covered porch with a stone fireplace offering outdoor living and dining areas. Very private expansive rear yard with manicured lawn, mature plantings and a small filtered pond with waterfall. Extensive gardens and stonework, it's one of a kind. Desirable location, top schools, country clubs, shopping and restaurants, all within minutes.
Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Fiber Cement Siding
4,605 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,605 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard, Zone.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Out Building, Sidewalks. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Level, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $592,450
Median Sold Price $475,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System