Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:18 PM
Laconia, NH 03246- Your perfect home is now available for you today. Why is this your perfect home? This home is vacant and ready for you to occupy as soon as you are ready to purchase. This home has many new items that could make this worry free for many years: a newer roof, a newer oil fired boiler, a newer water heater, newer electrical service, new windows, new kitchen appliances (minus the dishwasher), and this home is clean and ready for you to move in today. There are hardwood floors on the first and second floors. The sun room/screen porch will offer many hours listening to the ball game or the chirping of the grasshopper. The location is really nice. All around this home are others that appear to be well kept. There is a short walk to the park for play time. You have a nice private back yard to enjoy for games or relaxing. There is a detached garage that is set up for your toys and tools. If you are ready for a new home, come and look at 41 Joliet Street today and let's help you own this beautiful home.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Electric Water He
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Shake, Wood
1,507 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
WOODLAND HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY
LACONIA MIDDLE SCHOOL
LACONIA HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,507 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Storage, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Shakes, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Skiing. In City, Golf Course, Close To Shops, Public Roads.