New Hampshire in West Newton! The beauty of nature surrounds you in this sun-filled 3 level townhouse sited on over an acre of park like grounds replete with mature trees, gardens, a playground and your own garden plot. The first level features an updated country kitchen, a delightful dining area which opens into a family room w/ fireplace, built-ins sliders to the rear deck and a guest lav. A dramatic six pane window between the 2 levels brightens the interior. A lovely master bed.w/ ensuite bath and walk-in closet, plus two additional lovely bedrms and another full bath complete the 2nd level. The lower level provides space for a private study, laundry area, storage and direct entry to garage. Many updates. Convenient location. Easy access to schools, playgrounds, Dolan Pond Conservation area, public trans, shopping, major roadways, West Newton Square and Auburndale Village. Instantly appealing.
2 Full/1 Half
1,430 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook
- Hookups in Closet
- Custom Cabinetry, Fireplace, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Concrete
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Screens, Gutters, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,349,900
Median Sold Price $1,025,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)