Nice L-shaped brick rancher. Hardwood floors under carpet in living room, dining room and three bedrooms. Eat-in kitchen. Laundry room off kitchen. Full screened sunroom. One car attached garage. Large basement; partially finished with game room, dry bar and work shop. Newer roof. Most windows replaced. Central air. Close to elementary school. Walk to Alcyon Lake for boating and fishing. enjoy Pitman's restaurants and Broadway Theatre for entertainment. Asking $162,900.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stucco
1,456 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Pitman Boro Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Other, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,456 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $155,450
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS