Radnor Schools. Township Park (one block away, baseball fields, basketball courts and toddler playground). Quick Possession Available. Large twin Home with large two story, two car detached garage with loft. . Loft large enough to accommodate living space (no rentals allowed, no stove allowed) office space and/or storage space). First floor: Large Eat-in Kitchen, large Living Room and Dining Room, Laundry Room (washer, dryer, sink and toilet) and pantry closet. Second Floor: Three nice bedrooms and a full tile bath room. Hardwood Floors through out first and second floors. Large walk up to spacious attic storage. Lower Level Features Finished Rec Room, Full Bath,Wine Cellar, Outside Exit to rear Yard. Very Large Two Story Detached Two Car Garage with Spacious Second Floor, 200 ft deep lot. Gas Heat,Gas Hot water, Radnor Trail, Walk to Shopping Center and Transportation, . Easy to Preview.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
100 Amps, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Air Cleaner, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 126.16
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Suburban, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $710,000
Median Sold Price $570,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS