Tucked away on a beautiful wooded lot, just under 3 acres, this expansive Contemporary style home with private guest apartment exudes comfort and privacy! Inside you~ll find a spacious, functional floor plan including a cozy family room adjacent to newly updated eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar, wet bar, and sunny breakfast nook with French doors to elevated deck overlooking sprawling back yard! Entertain with style and ease in the formal dining room and sunken living room with wood burning fireplace flanked by built in bookcases. Upper level hosts 4 comfy bedrooms, including a serene Owner~s suite featuring a spacious walk in closet, wood burning fireplace, attached full bath and French doors to private balcony! Fully finished, walk out lower level, ideal for movie and game nights, boasts an expansive rec room with wood burning stove, game room, bonus room and a half bathroom. Newly renovated, 2 level, attached guest apartment offers an open concept main level including living room and eat-in kitchen with 2 spacious bedrooms, a full bath and a private deck. Lower level hosts 2 additional bonus rooms, a recreation/family room with access to backyard and separate laundry room. This home boasts updated bathrooms, fresh paint in a neutral palette, new carpet and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout! Fantastic opportunity for multigenerational family living!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
Brick, T111 Siding
3,978 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Baltimore County Public Schools
DEER PARK MIDDLE MAGNET SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,078 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 4.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Suburban, Dead End Street, Secluded, Clear lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $270,000
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS