Last Updated: 11/18/2017 11:59 PM
PRICED TO SELL! One time owner has loved and cared for this property, but is ready for the next chapter.The inside of this 3 bedroom 1 bath home has new paint and ready for YOUR personal touch.The home is perfectly situated in a cul de sac within walking distance to GREAT schools and parks.Beautifully landscaped, with the city land behind the home for additional privacy. Call today for a showing!
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Landscaped, Private Yard. In City, Dedicated Road.