Elegant & Majestic contemporary custom single story hillside home situated on 2.5+/- private acres with no rear neighbors and panoramic views of Vaca Mtn and the surrounding hills. The perfect home for entertaining with its inviting veranda, 10' & 12' ceilings, crown molding throughout, beautiful and spacious gourmet kitchen, stainless steel GE Signature Series refrigerator/ freezer, walk-in pantry, large double ovens, double warming ovens, 6-burner Dacor gas cooktop, wine refrigerator and wrap-around granite-topped dining bar. Numerous energy efficient upgrades too including paid solar, whole house fan, tankless water heater, dual zone HVAC, ceiling fans throughout and in the garage. The master en-suite boasts vaulted ceilings, painted spa-like frescos, huge glass-block lined bi-directional shower, custom vanities and luxurious jetted spa tub. The master bedroom features a frescoed cofferred ceiling and dual walk-in closets with built-in closet organizers. Minutes from Downtown VV.
Single Family, Contemporary, Custom, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,350 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Storage, Office, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Stall Shower, Tile, Solid Surface, Jetted Tub
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Greenbelt
- Up Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Other, Irregular, Premium Lot, Up Slope.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $527,000
Median Sold Price $458,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: MAX MLS - Contra Costa, Bay East, EBRD