Astounding quality and price at Forster Ranch in San Clemente. This intimate 70 home "Cantomar" community of was built by Shea Homes in 2001-2002. It meanders through verdant hills and presents wonderful floor plans. Among them is this “Wilkerson Plan 3” which provides 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths and has become the crowd favorite for functionality with a wide open floor plan simply perfect for entertaining. Seller relocating and wants offers now. This home is enriched with top name appliances, stone and hardwood floors It has a main floor suite and a seamless kitchen/family room that combine for the ultimate design. 3 Fireplaces and plantation shutters. Eco-friendly Dual AC to take the edge off warmer summer nights. Efficient formal living and dining rooms with crown molding and plantation shutters look out to refreshing pool and spa. Main floor guest suite or office. 4 upstairs bedrooms and a sumptuous master suite with full retreat tops it all off. Convenient 2nd floor laundry room. Enchanting back yard with aggregate patio, BBQ and serving counter, fire pit, outdoor speakers, lounging and dining areas. The pool & spa are architecturally enhanced with stacked stone. Superbly private location feels like you're on vacation. 3 car garage and lots of driveway can park a total of 7 cars. Direct access from garage.Shopping, recreation, parks and award winning schools are nearby. This is a magnificent life style.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,793 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Dining Room, Family Room, Master Retreat.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Dry Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Filtered, Gunite, Heated
- Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Park
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,149,950
Median sold price $991,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS