This brick and wood shake Gaslight residence is characterized by classic design, modern updates, and quality details. Custom built by the current owners in 1992, this home has been meticulously cared for ever since. The entrance hall and formal rooms are marked by double dentil crown, raised panel moldings, and arched cased openings. The architectural details continue to the family room, sunroom, and eat-in kitchen, defined by bright windows and a set of triple arched openings, providing a comfortable open flow for everyday life. Designer finishes and convenience combine in the the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, large island, and casual dining space. The rear hall leads to office, staircase, powder room, and media room. Upstairs, the master suite features a walk-in closet and well-appointed bath. Four more bedrooms and two jack & jill baths, plus laundry room and stairs to attic round out the 2nd floor. The 2-car garage with temp controlled wine storage and apartment with full bath is attached to the main house by a covered breezeway. Outside, a tiered brick patio, landscaped yard, and cobblestone-lined driveway complete the half-acre property.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
6,144 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Built-Ins, Center Hall, Stone Counter Top, French Doors, Hydro Tub, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Covered, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Rear Porch
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Garage Apartment.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,700
Median Sold Price $253,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS