Pictures are of another home, same model. Water front with private dock included! Easy slope to the lake from the house. This 5BR/6.5BA house is the perfect landing spot for your family on beautiful Lake Keowee. Water views from all 3 levels. Vaulted covereddeck, two outdoor fireplaces, two master suites, bar/kitchenette in finished basement, second laundry, flex room and so muchmore! Not too late to pick your own finishes!
Single Family, Cottage, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Holding Tank, Septic
4,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Office
- 2 Master Suites, Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Counter Top - Solid Surface
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Inside, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, 2 or More Fireplaces, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .50 to .99
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock Covered, Boat Slip, Dock, Landscape Lighting. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Gentle Slope, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $185,458
Days On Site 125
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS