Don't miss this great end-of group home ~ Numerous big-ticket updates & upgrades make it an excellent value! With beautiful hardwoods throughout, this larger model features a foyer with coat closet, light-filled LR & DR bay windows, a cozy gas fireplace in LR, large Dining Room accented with chair rail, updated Kitchen w/gas range, plenty of cabinet space and access to covered back porch...There are 3 nicely-sized Bedrooms and hall bath with vintage black & white tile. The lower level offers a spacious Family Room, Utility Room/Workshop, Storage Room, and remodeled Full Bath with granite vanity and custom marble tiled shower. Walkout from the lower level to patio and fully fenced backyard. Energy-efficient replacement windows. Slate roof replaced in 2010. High efficiency direct vent furnace 2014. Active voluntary community association. Walk/bike to nearby playground, ball fields, Village shops & restaurants. Close to historic Ellicott City and state park. Easy access to commuter routes, BWI, MARC Train... Move-in ready!
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,700 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,428 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 272 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,333
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 102.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS