Exquisitely remodeled Spanish Revival home, blending timeless architectural details with modern amenities. Expanded & renovated in 2012, this home will please the most discriminating buyer. Formal entry w/high ceilings, step-down living room w/dramatic arched window, separate dining room. Beautifully remodeled kitchen w/grand center island, Viking appliances, Brazilian stone counters & handsome custom cabinetry. Open to the kitchen is a sunlit family room w/fireplace & direct access to backyard. The mezzanine level features two spacious bedrooms w/updated bathroom to share. The private master suite provides a relaxing refuge from everyday life-vaulted ceilings, fireplace, large walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom w/leather-finished Calcutta/Carrera marble counters, Ann Sacks designer tile, spa tub, steam shower, heated stone floors complete this bedroom sanctuary. En-suite bedroom on lower level offers versatility as au-pair, guest suite, office or media room. Too many upgrades to list!
Single Family, Other
2,707 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Library, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar, Sound/Recording Studio
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Refrigerator, Gas Oven, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum
- Central Air
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Living Room.
- Closed Circuit TV
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Tile, Bahama
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,324,499
Median Sold Price $1,462,500
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 107.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS