Last Updated: 11/25/2017 5:18 AM
PROPERTY ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM LEASE. Beautiful Highland Home, 5 beds, 3.5 baths,study, extra room for family on first floor-noted as planning room, study w closet could be 6th bedroom, game_media rm. Light bright open concept floorplan with plenty of natural light. Beautiful handscraped hardwoods in Antique Brown. Colonial White kitchen cabinets, classic Ivory Backsplsh, large kit island, Satin nickle hardware and fixtures. Upgraded tile in most wet areas. Larger secondary bedrooms all w walkin closets. Decked storage off media room. Pride of ownership is apparent. IECC Certified (International Energy Conservation Code) Washer, Dryer and Fridge will convey with property.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Rock
3,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harvest Ph 1
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Thermal Window, Tinted Window
- 1. Decorative, Gas Starter, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Alarm-Burglar, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Covered.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Asphalt, Interior lot, Irregular, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool