Just reduced!Custom built Colonial with elegant stone front elevation located between villages of Marshall & The Plains. Designed with an open floor plan that is flooded with light by an incredible number of windows and skylights. Two-story foyer has a hardwood staircase with iron balusters that form a unique rounded wall. Wonderful family home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths on two finished levels. Gleaming hardwood floors on the main level with new carpeting upstairs. Formal Living Room, Dining Room and an Office/Den with lovely details such as crown moldings, chair rails and wall frame moldings. Gourmet Kitchen features an island, stainless steel appliances and a separate Breakfast Room. Kitchen opens to a spacious Family Room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace (gas), built-ins and a cathedral ceiling. Off another side of the kitchen is the vast Solarium or Game Room that opens to a deck that wraps around the side of the house. The second level features a Master Bedroom Suite with sitting area, walk-in closet and luxury master bath with dual vanity, soaking tub and separate 2-person shower. One guest bedroom has an en-suite bath and two other bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bath. This house is ideal for entertaining with so many spaces to gather friends and family. The unfinished basement is ready for expansion with bathroom plumbing in place and plenty of space for both storage and more rooms. Completing the property is an attached oversized 3-car garage with space for a workshop. Move in ready! Priced below assessed value.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electri
Stone, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
3,499 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,499 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Triple Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Corner, Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,370,000
Median Sold Price $560,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 95.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS