YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS End Unit Townhouse. Prime Location near 285/400, downtown Brookhaven and Chamblee. Quality Construction, Gorgeous Hardwoods Throughout, Granite Countertops, Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Lighting and Ceiling Fans w/Remote, Crown Molding and 10-foot Ceilings. Large Master Suite w/ Double Vanity and Custom Walk-In Closet. Move In Ready w/ Fresh Paint. Top-Rated Kittredge Magnet & Montgomery Elementary School District. Walking Distance to Murphy Chandler Park and Lake. More: Wifi Thermostat, Walkout Deck on Main w/ Gas Line for Grill, Hand Crafted Custom Framed Mirrors, Custom Blinds, Gas fireplace w/Remote, AT&T Gigafiber Internet connection. HOA includes Pool, Clubhouse and Natural Wooded Preserve w/ Walking Trails.
Single Family-Attached, Traditional, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer at Street
2,350 sq. ft
Preserve At Fischer Mansion
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Shopping. Corner, End Unit.
18 332 08 075
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $615,000
Median Sold Price $530,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service