ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS! Stunning Arcadia built Timberneck model on premium lot backing to conservancy in the Grange at Willowsford. Tons of features and bright, open, spacious floor plan! Three car oversized garage, over 6,800 sf of finished living area and three decks overlooking perfect sunsets! Ideal home for business and personal entertaining. 6 bedrooms and 5 full baths. Located on double cul-de-sac street. *Main level features a bedroom (den/study), full bath, living room, dining room, great room, breakfast room and mud room with washer/dryer. Chef's kitchen includes GE Monogram stainless steel appliances including a range hood. Tons of upgraded cabinets with crown molding, granite counters, butler~s pantry, huge T-shaped island and generous walk-in pantry round out this amazing kitchen. Lots of windows with views of conservancy. Great room and living room connected by covered outdoor deck with access from both rooms through double sliding glass doors. Wide plank wood flooring throughout this level*Upper level boasts a loft area with access to covered deck, generous owner's suite with sitting area, luxurious owner's bath with walk-in shower, soaking tub, separate vanities, huge walk-in closet and linen closet. Three additional bedrooms on this level, one with en-suite bath and another full bath located in hallway. Unique office/homework or game room connects 2 bedrooms! *Lower level boasts a huge recreation room and new bar with upgraded cabinets, lighting, tile and quartz counters and an ice maker. Additional bedroom with 2 closets and large full bath make for a private retreat for guests/au-pair/in-laws. Abundant amounts of additional storage space finish off this level. Walk up access to gorgeous back yard! *Additionally, tons of windows allow for natural light to illuminate this home! Plantation shutters and designer window treatments, upgraded light fixtures and recessed lighting throughout, 3 maintenance free decks (2 covered!), irrigation system (10 zone) including drip irrigation, extensive landscaping, and extra long driveway!
Single Family, Contemporary, Craftsman, 3+ Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,847 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Willowsford - Grange
Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Office, Breakfast Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,647 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Zone.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Lake Front, Dead End Street, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Shuffleboard, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $594,990
Median Sold Price $499,900
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS