Located in the quaint town of Wewahitchka, this beautiful, custom home has tons of space and upgrades! This 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home features a spacious master suite with walk-in closet and master bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi tub, 3 additional bedrooms, trayed ceilings, large laundry room, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, 2 car garage, screened in back porch and so much more! This home is close to the tranquil Dead Lakes, known for some of the best fishing around. An additional half acre adjacent to the home is included in the sale of this property â making it a total of an acre of land.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Vinyl Siding, Vinyl
2,156 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bathroom, Foyer
- Split Plan, Walk-In Closet, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks
- Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Dryer, Washer, Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Ceilings Trey, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Rear Porch, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Country Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,950
Median Sold Price $117,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 100.7%
SOURCE: Xome-R.A. of Franklin & Gulf Counties