Welcome to Shelby Forest-family community minutes from US 280, the new Community Center, shopping, services, and Chelsea schools. Home is like new and MOVE IN READY. Level corner landscaped lot w woodland buffer-Lots of space for children and pets to play. MAIN LEVEL: Hardwoods. Crown molding. Tons of natural light. Spacious rooms. 2 story Foyer. Great Rm w fireplace, adjoins Formal Dining Rm, and opens to inviting open deck-great for entertaining family and friends. Eat-in Kitchen w stainless appliances, many cabinets and open serving shelf to Dining Rm. Master Bdm-Ba Suite features: Walk-in closet, Garden tub, Separate Shower, His and Her vanity, Lots of closets. Bdm 2 & 3 w lots of storage. 2nd Full Bath. LOWER LEVEL: Laundry. Finished room -potential office/exercise rm/bedroom/etc -w exterior door that opens to lower level patio. Stubbed for another bath and Rooms stubbed for expansion. More Storage. 2 Car garage parking. Security System. Chelsea is No. 1 family town in AL!
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Shelby Forest Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,000
Median Sold Price $242,481
Days On Site 125
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS