Looking for a home with plenty of space at an affordable price? This 4 Bedroom Colonial delivers! This home offers 4 generous sized bedrooms, Master with bath and a 15 x 28 LOFT that could be used as a Nursery, Office or as it currently is a game room. The open concept floor plan throughout the first floor lends itself perfect for entertaining and ideal to keep an eye on your little ones. There is also a mudroom leading to a 12 x 20 Bonus Room above the garage that has heat & a/c. The garage is oversized and offers a lift for the auto enthusiast in the family which can stay or be removed. The level fenced in yard with irrigation along with the composite deck are perfect for BBQ's and outdoor entertaining. This home is close to schools, shopping and great for commuting. There is not a better deal in Hollis for the amenities and square footage this home offers!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Septic
2,941 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Cable TV
HOLLIS UPPER ELEM SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,941 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Pellet Stove, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $597,450
Median Sold Price $599,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network