This is the one you have been waiting for Updated and Stunning from top to bottom- Gorgeous hardwoods on main- Beautifully updated Kitchen with SS appliances, Granite Countertops, Butlers Pantry, Open to Spacious Great Room with Soaring Ceilings- Great natural light- Office on Main Floor with Built ins galore, Perfectly Sized Dining Room for those special occasions. Great Master Suite with sitting room or space for Peloton- Updated Spa bath, jetted tub, double vanities, Custom Closets-plus additional storage,
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Factory Built, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Rear Stairs, Bookcases, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
575 N to Exit 4 Bells Ferry, Left off the exit onto Bells Ferry Road, Left onto Shiloh Road, Right onto New McEver Road NW, Left onto Sheffield Court, Left onto Fairhaven Ridge NW, Right onto Kentmere Main, Left onto Winthrop Downs, Home is on the left
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $316,900
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service