Buford City Schools! Mins from I-985, Mall of GA & downtown Buford. Gorgeous 3sided brick ranch w/ stunning open concept home.Popular Cynthia plan is 4BD/2BA. This plan features a study/formal living room with vaulted ceiling, dining room with arched entry and coffered ceiling, and a gourmet kitchen. Gourmet kitchen offers granite ctops, subway bsplash, double ovens, SS appl, and a large island that opens up to the family room. Stacked stone FP in family room with hardwood floors.Huge sunroom. Spacious master suite includes a sitting room, large WIC, and sep tub/shower.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete Siding, Stone
2,237 sq. ft
2,237 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,237 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Slab
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets, Low Flow Fixtures
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Shopping. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,445
Median Sold Price $285,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)