This condo has it all! Rare find....Affordable, contemporary design with low condo fees, in the West End. This sleek and modern condo offers granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with wood and tile floors. Spacious bathroom has radiant heat. New natural gas direct vent heater installed less than 1 year ago. Condo has 1 car off street parking and private landscaped patio with water views. Ample storage in separate storage area.
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Vinyl Siding
615 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 615 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Wall Unit.
- Slab, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gravel, On Site, Reserved, Off Street.
- Vinyl, Clapboard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $303,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System