Last Updated: 11/21/2017 12:19 AM
Just add memories.This home is a beatiful opportunity.Three bedrooms, two baths with open concept living and dining. Great views of the large private backyard paradise, complete with an adorable playhouse and hidden storage shed. Minutes from the 101, you can be anywhere in the city in no time. A short walk to a high achievement elemntary school. There is room to make this home your own.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Stucco, Block, Wood Frame
1,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
097 - Deer Valley Unified District
Esperanza Elementary School - 85009
Esperanza Elementary School - 85027
Barry Goldwater High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Walkin Closet
- Master Bath
- 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm
- Both Refrigeration and Evaporative
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Painted
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- La Crescenta Unit 2 Lot 154-313
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio(s). North/South Exposure.
Cash, VA, FHA, Conventional