Settled For Life is What You Will Be When You Own This Meticulous Low Maintenance Brick Ranch on a Paved Country Road ~ 1.4 Acres Surrounded By Towering White Pines and Mother Nature ~ You Will LOVE Your Cozy Kitchen with ALL Stainless Appliances and a Pass Through to the Living Room for Your Entertaining Convenience. New Carpet Throughout the Home ~Your Favorite Place to Relax will Likely Be the HUGE Four Seasons Florida Room Overlooking Your Peaceful Rear Yard ~ Other Added Conveniences Include the First Floor Laundry, Central Vacuum, Insulated Garage and Natural Gas, Second Two Plus Car Garage with Electric and Outdoor Water Spicket. This Home also has Very Low Utility Expenses. Immediate Occupancy and Immediate Peace of Mind. This Home is Available Today, But What About Tomorrow...
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,650 sq. ft
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,408 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Shared Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Paved Road.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and , ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $550,000
Median Sold Price $429,900
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Real Comp