Work, Live & Entertain all in this Amazing Home. Designed with 2 independent office areas on lower level, this raised rancher is a must see. Lower level entrance ideal for client access & upper level entrance could be used for family& friends. Main level features tons of natural light, gourmet kitchen, separate living and dining areas, laundry room and a one of a kind master suite w/large gorgeous master walk in multi-head shower. Oversized driveway with ample guest/client parking & 3 car garage. Private treed lot. This home has had a total contemporary remodel throughout. Upgrades include; custom window blinds: Solar house fan, exterior gas lighting, on demand hot water, variable speed furnace fan, a/c, new roof. Your gourmet kitchen includes an oversized walk around island, granite counters, glass cabinets with beautiful wood display shelves. Many modern upgrades here include a "Thermador" range, Bosch dishwasher, copper hood vent and the walk-in pantry. Adjacent to the dinning space and a sitting area. All this is located on a half-acre lot which is heavily treed with pine, scrub oak and natural rock formations that all provide you privacy and the feel of seclusion but your still located in the center of town. You have to see this home in order to appreciate the exciting atmosphere that has been created and can be experienced living here!
Single Family, Contemporary, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Frame, Wood Siding
3,552 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,776 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,776 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Oversized Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- R1-6 HS
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill, Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $495,000
Median Sold Price $315,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.7%