Last Updated: 11/20/2017 5:59 AM
Beautifully renovated 4 bed/3 bath duplex in HOT Sunnyside. High-end finishes throughout including soft-close cabinets, granite counters, under-cabinet lighting radiant heat, heated tile in basement baths, barn door, tankless H2O, and LED lighting. Owned 10kW solar is split between the two units for additional energy savings! Front deck, elevated deck off living room and park-like yard complete the exterior of the home. New 2-car garage. Main floor study could be used as confirming 4th bedroom. Located in the heart of Sunnyside - the latest NW Denver neighborhood to be rediscovered. A few blocks from the amenities at 44th and Zuni - Common Grounds, Bacon Social House or Monkey Barrel's new location just to name a few. Both the Highlands and LoHi bar/restaurant scenes are only a 10 minute walk away. Easy access to both I25 and I70.
Single Family, Duplex, Side x Side
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HORACE MANN E-8
HORACE MANN E-8
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,650 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Room Refrig
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- End Unit, Paved Road.