Don't Miss Out on this charming Three bed one and a half bath rambler on almost FIVE acres, partially wooded, with creek and POND, Right between Marshall and The Plains! Room for kids, animals and gardens. Convenient to...well...EVERYWHERE--Warrenton, Middleburg, Front Royal, Gainesville, Manassas, and the Cities East, this quiet, private gem is in the Heart of Virginia Hunt Country. One car garage, wood stove, brick exterior, single-level living. Ready to host your growing family as is, or renovate at your leisure. Two out-buildings, zoned R-1! Plenty of growth or updating or development potential! August 2019 new roof & new survey. Ready for new owners.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pr
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,495 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, DSL Available, Cable TV
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,495 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Private, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Rural, Pond Front, Secluded, Clear lot, Wooded, Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,950
Median Sold Price $549,500
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS