Voted #1 BEST place to live in Alpharetta! Former Builder's Model w/$60K in recent updates! Fabulous kitchen w/chef's gas stove, granite, breakfast area, and morning deck. Over sized living room w/gas logs in fireplace. Spacious master suite on main w/spa bath, and 2nd private owner's deck. Fenced backyard slopes to shady creek area. Large upstairs bedrooms w/lots of closet space and bonus attic storage. New driveway w/additional parking spaces. Siding replaced with Hardiplank. Warranties in place. Impeccably maintained! Even windows are new! This property is PERFECT!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete Siding, Stucco
2,588 sq. ft
Pines At Kimball Bridge
2,588 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,588 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Satellite Dish, Garden. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $543,957
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)