Located along a peaceful street, this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home of 2,239 sq. ft. (per appraisal) sits on a lot of 7,950 sq. ft. (per county) in upscale Waverly Park neighborhood. You'll appreciate the open-concept layout that has been continually enhanced with contemporary design, comfort, and convenience features inside and out including updated kitchen, added skylights, added windows, solar power, new roof, water heater, and more. The master suite on the main level, fetching, eco-friendly landscaping front and back, and a private and roomy backyard with large patio assure easy living. Residents are strolling distance to Cooper and Cuesta Parks, a three-minute bike ride to the southern terminus of Stevens Creek Trail, and are just minutes away from Grant Park Plaza, conveniences along El Camino Real, and commuting along Highways 85 and 237. Children may attend highly-rated schools including Huff Elementary, Graham Middle, and Mountain View High (buyer to verify eligibility).
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Santa Clara County
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,239 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dining Area
- Counter Top - Tile, Island
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- TV Antenna, Back Yard. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places