Spectacular Kingfield 2-story charmer! Features include original oak woodwork, hardwood floors, clay tile roof and a grand 8ft front door! The main level offers 9ft ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, large sun room, spacious kitchen, formal dining room with built-ins, half bathroom and main floor laundry. Three bedrooms upstairs, along with a full bathroom and additional sun room. In the lower level you'll discover a second family room, 3/4 bath and a bonus room. Situated on a fenced-in backyard corner lot location walking distance to Lake Harriet, coffee shops, restaurants and schools!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,910 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,550 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 360 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Steam. Radiant.
- Partially Finished, Daylight, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $276,450
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 100.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)