Stunningly located in Meadows of Birch Lake with a pond across the street and a wooded nature preserve in the rear, this grand home features soaring ceilings, gracious rooms and high-end finishes, including hardwood floors, plantation shutters, a gourmet kitchen with professional appliances and two dishwashers, a spa master bath with heated marble floors, and an expansive lower level with rec room, full bath, 5th bedroom/exercise room, and a 1300-bottle temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellar. Other highlights include three fireplaces - one double-sided, an attached 3-car garage, a back-up generator, walk-in closets, and a beautifully landscaped half-acre with a lovely brick and stone patio and fire pit. A pristine, meticulously maintained offering in the A+ Lincolnshire/Stevenson school districts.Property taxes are being reviewed for appeal. An exceptional, must-see property.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,920 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Meadows Of Birch Lake
LAURA B SPRAGUE SCHOOL
DANIEL WRIGHT JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
ADLAI E STEVENSON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 114X197X115X206, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Brick Road, Wetlands.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $550,000
Median Sold Price $490,500
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data