Only a few years old this Beautiful Home that greets you with Hardwood Floors throughout the main level, right into your upgraded Kitchen! The Kitchen offers Quartz Counter Tops, Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets, Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances, 5 Burner Gas Range, Kitchen Island, and a Tile Back Splash! Upstairs offers 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 Full BA's and a very convenient Laundry Hook up. Upgraded Master Suite w/ Deluxe Master Bath. Each BR has a nice walk in closet and is already been pre wired for the ceiling fans of your choosing. Downstairs offers a partially finished basement that adds tons of room for entertaining. Some of the extras this home has to offers are Dual 2 Zone HVAC System, Upgraded 2 Car Garage Door, Rough in for Bathroom in Basement and much more. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,626 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 442 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Covered.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Suburban, Asphalt, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $218,990
Median Sold Price $217,967
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS