Beautiful 3-story colonial w/ peaceful wooded views featuring a 2-car garage, spacious sunroom, bright eat-in kitchen, in-home office & large finished basement w/ sizable living & storage areas. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home backs to a protected forest where a winding stream is only a few steps away. All of this located only 5 minutes from Bel Air & 30 min to the Baltimore area.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
3,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Water Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside, Heated, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- Mantle, Fireplace Glass Door, Heatilator, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $447,450
Median Sold Price $309,900
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS