ONLY 9 MOS OLD & AMAZING!! One of the best lots in Traditions! From your front porch look out to the green space park area with a covered patio great for sports, a picnic or birthday party. A huge covered back porch/deck overlooks a large green space with lots of trees & vegetation; Inside boasts a large open floor plan with tons of natural light; Chef's kitchen opens to the family room with floor to ceiling brick fireplace; 11-12' ceilings plus 8' doors, 6 1/2" hardwoods throughout main, upstairs hall & huge media room. Five large bedrooms all have walk-in closets; Fifth bedroom on main floor can be an office/study; Garage is large enough to be a 3 car tandem. Close to GA 400 & the Collections; Walk/bike to Fowler Park / Greenway. NEW DENMARK HIGH SCHOOL!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
4,068 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $398,632
Median Sold Price $341,950
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service