Seller has secured buyer a $7800.00 quote to convert to gas. Central air can also be added at the same time for additional $2200. Credit to buyer at closing for gas conversion is negotiable. Contact agent for specifics. Walk to fresh water beach from your 2800 sq ft Ranch filled w/ natural light. Located in Lincoln's Saylesville Highlands, this landscaped, nearly 19k sq ft corner lot w/ underground sprinkler system, is great for entertaining!Plenty of on site parking with a 2 car connected garage with built in shelving. 4 Car driveway and additional 3-5 car onsite parking.Custom built double shed with 2 sets of barn doors,lots of shelving and loft storage w/ ramp access. 25 ft Trex built in patio bench. Wake up in the morning and walk out to 2nd patio from master. Brick fireplace in basement family room. Great room with cathedral ceilings and stone wall fireplace. Mud room leading to garage and first floor family room with energy efficient built in pellet stove. 12 rooms. 2 year old newer roof. New hot water heater. Sub pump. Cedar closet in third bedroom. Basement storage room with shelving and work bench. Hardwoods and Ceramic tile throughout first floor with wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms.Great school system.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,829 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Wall Air Conditioning, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Zone.
- Partially Finished, Bedroom(s), Common Basement, Storage, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 2. Brick, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Beach. Corner, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $361,000
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island