Very nice 4 bedroom 2 bath home with a sparkling pool in a wonderful Arlington area neighborhood! Freshly painted inside! Real Hardwood floors throughout most of the home! The tiled entry leads you to a spacious living room with a wood burning brick fireplace. The kitchen features a built in electric oven, separate freestanding gas stove, tiled floors, lots of cabinets and a dining nook area. All four bedrooms have ceiling fans and two have mirrored closet doors. The hall bath has been remodeled with lots of tile, a tub/shower combination and a pedestal sink. The master bath has a tiled shower and a freestanding vanity. Central air and heat. Dual pane windows throughout! The backyard has an in ground pool with a diving board and an auto pool cleaner. The pool is separately fenced, very safe for the little ones. The backyard also has lots of concrete patio area, grass yards and loads of fruit trees! Cute covered front porch sitting area. Auto sprinklers front and rear. 2 car attached garage with roll up door, auto opener, laundry facilities and a workbench. Close to schools, shopping and the freeway! Check it out!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater
1,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Counter Top - Formica
- Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Wood-burning, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Front Porch, Slab
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Diving, Child safety fence, Gunite
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $460,000
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS