Reduced $25k! Best Deal in Potomac Station! Over $70k in Improvements! Beautifully Maintained Single Family Home Located in Private Cul-de-sac in Potomac Station. On Premium Lot Backing to Trees. Gourmet Kitchen with Island & Granite Countertops (2010). Sunroom Extension Off Kitchen with Plantation Shutters and Skylights. Freshly Painted Interior Throughout - Main Level, Bedrooms and Basement (2018-2019). Large Master Bedroom with Roomy Sitting Area and Walk In Closet. Newly Renovated Master Bathroom with Newly Extended Frameless Shower, Brand New Gorgeous Freestanding Tub and Granite Countertops (2018). New Hardwood Floors on Main Level (2014), Stairs and Upper Level Including All Bedrooms (2017). Welcoming Family Room with Gas Fireplace. New Roof (2018). New A/C Condenser (2018). Freshly Painted Main Level Half Bathroom (2018). New Elegant Iron Balusters (2017). Freshly Painted Walkout Basement Presents Fully Improved Bathroom with New Shower Insert and Tub (2018) and New Carpet on Stairs (2019). Basement Offers Unfinished Space for Future Den, Office, Bedroom and/or Theatre Room. Garage Door Replaced (2015). Spacious Refinished Deck, New Lighting and Railings (2015). Within Past 5 Years the Refrigerator, Built In Microwave, Dishwasher All Replaced. Irrigation System & Outdoor Speakers Convey As Is. HOA Amenities Offers Community Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Tot Lots & Playgrounds, Picnic Areas & Pavilion & Trails to Goose Creek. Conveniently Located Near Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Rt 7, Toll Road and Rt 15. Welcome Home.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,724 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
JOHN W. TOLBERT JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,660 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,064 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Porch, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $650,000
Median Sold Price $480,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS