Seller motivated to sell this beautiful, spacious home with over 1/3 acre land in the desirable gated community, Oakleaf Hammock. Ryland, St. Charles model, 4/3/3 house has over 3,300 sq ft of living with spectacular views of the pond and conservation area. Bring your family to enjoy the spacious rooms with the master bedroom and additional bedroom on the first floor for those families with retired parents (In-law suite) or college attendees that need their own bathroom nearby, privacy. The downstairs master bath consists of a beautiful garden tub, double sinks, separate toilet closet, and separate shower stall. The main floor consists of a large foyer, living/dining room combo, kitchen/family room combo, laundry room, master bedroom/bath/walk-in closet, additional bedroom/bath, and a large screened lanai with exquisite views. The kitchen has solid surface counter tops along with all the bathrooms. The second floor consists of a large bonus room, easily used as 5th bedroom/office/man cave, 3rd and 4th bedrooms and a guest bath. The house has multiple zoned AC/Heat to keep each area cool in the Summer and heated in the Winter. House exterior was painted in 2015. Come see this beautiful, expansive house in a wonderful community with private park, picnic area, basketball court, and soccer field at end of subdivision. A most desirable area for easy commute to Tampa/St. Pete/ Sarasota with I75 within minutes and the Ellenton Prime Outlets are within a couple miles. Beautiful top 10 beaches within minutes.
Single Family, Custom, 2 Story
Reclaimed Irrigation Water, County Water
3,346 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Oakleaf Hammock Ph Ii
Cable TV, Electric
VIRGIL MILLS ELEMENTARY
BUFFALO CREEK MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer
- 1 Master Suite Lower Level, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Tray, Unfurnished, Volume, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, No Street Parking, Parking Pad, Tandem.
- Covered, Patio Screened
- Sprinkler Reclaimed
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Gutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Landscaped, Street Lights. Gated Community, Conservation Area, In County, Paved Road, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community