Nice brick home with 20 acres off the beaten path. Very private and sitting picture perfect among large Oaks, Magnolias, Crepe Myrtles, Fig Trees, Scuppernong Vines. Yellow Jacket Creek runs on right and rear property lines. Lots of mature trees, some rolling hills. Out Building used as a guest cottage and two other sheds for storing equipment. Home has original hardwoods in main house; kitchen with pass-through to breakfast; cozy den with buck stove. Large screen porch makes for nice gatherings. This one is priced to sell and will not last long.
Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
W F BURNS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sun Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area
- Washer, Convection Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Block, Crawl, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage.
- Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Airstrip, Garden, Workshop. Open, Wooded.