Master planned community with easy access to The Grange Cultural Arts Center, Taft House, community pools, parks, golf course and trails. Near Philip S. Miller Park, which features a fieldhouse, indoor pool, zip-line course, playground, athletic field and trails. Commuter friendly; near I-25 and Santa Fe Drive. Douglas County School District. Close to Outlets at Castle Rock for shopping, dining and entertainment. Beautifully upgraded home with gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop, double ovens, Zodiac countertops and much more! Large covered deck, front and backyard landscaping with sprinkler system, oversized den, open friendly kitchen, corner pantry, flex room and great room that are perfect for family and friend gatherings!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
3,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,906 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,906 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,198 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Cellar
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Landscaped Professionally. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,450
Median Sold Price $450,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.0%