A beautiful 2,182 sq ft, single-level home located on a 12,800 sq ft cul-de-sac lot in the desirable Royal Oaks Subdivision in East Arroyo Grande. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home was built in 1989 and has new interior paint and carpet. Features include formal and informal living areas with bamboo flooring; a spacious kitchen with bar seating, a breakfast nook, and new stainless range & built-in microwave; a master suite with a walk-in closet, a separate tub and shower, and two sinks; a brick fireplace in the family room; a laundry room, with built-in cabinets and wash sink, that leads to the attached 2-car garage; convenient access from the master suite, family room, and breakfast nook to the large backyard concrete and paver patio where you can enjoy an ocean view; added character with arched entries and vaulted ceilings; and extra storage space is provided by a coat closet and built-in cabinetry in the hallway.
Single Family, 1 Story
San Luis Obispo
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Of 101(500)
Lucia Mar Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Brick, Concrete, Patio, Front Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $764,500
Median Sold Price $655,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS