Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:13 PM
~ Open House Sat, Sep 30th 12-2pm ~Fantastic waterfront pool home in the boating community of Isle of Palms with Intracoastal access. This custom home with 3 car garage sits on an oversized lot (.39 acres) offering the space and flexibility for your boating pleasure. Enjoy year-round fun in your heated pool and spa, stationary and floating docks, built-in barbeque, bar, and boat lift. Freshly painted decking extends the length of the rear property. Eat-in kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar, and white cabinets. Beautiful wood floors, family room with fireplace, and enclosed sunroom. Spacious formal dining room, separate office (can be 6th bedroom) and luxurious master suite with updated master bath. 2 additional bedrooms upstairs with Jack & Jill bath and the boat stays (as is)!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater
3,332 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Isle Of Palms
Zoned Energy, Cable TV, Propane, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Tinted Window
- Fireplace, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Pantry, Hot Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Golf Cart Parking, RV Parking.
- Wood Decking, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- .39 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Canal, No Fixed Bridge to ICW, Tidal Creek, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Dock, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Grill - Outdoors, Shed, Garden, Outdoor Lights. Covenants/Restructions.
From JTB, go North on San Pablo, Right on Sam Yepez, Right on Old San Pablo, Left at Stacey, Right on Tradewinds.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,900
Median sold price $184,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS