Cape Log Style Home, enjoy views off the covered front porch, many new updates in 2015; kitchen cabinets, flooring, fixtures & cabintetry, plumbing, hardwood flr in living room, 1st Flr Laundry, 1st Flr Bedroom , garage living room *hardwood flrs) w/field rock wall facade w/wood stove, exposed logs, 2 Bedrooms on the 2nd floor, new furnace in 2015 in full DRY basement w/bulkhead; 5.5 acres of land, 2 car detached garage, fenced-in area for pets plus a cabin for them. Just up the road from St. Froid Lake.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Log, Wood Frame
1,395 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,395 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Gravel, 2 Car Garage.
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Rolling, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $104,900
Median Sold Price $105,000
Days On Site 143
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System