Beautiful, fully-updated home on cul-de-sac in lovely Lake Ivanhoe neighborhood with great schools! Has three living areas including one downstairs with custom bar. Finished basement has a large bedroom and updated full bath that feels like your very own spa, with a jacuzzi tub and heat lamp. Master on main includes custom tiled shower with walk in glass door. Kitchen has beautiful custom cabinets and corian counters. Walk-in pantry and laundry room is off of the kitchen. One gas fireplace upstairs and another small gas fireplace in the living room downstairs. Windows are all new, double paned. Outdoor space is newly landscaped. Enjoy sitting on an expansive deck or the brick patio and watch your children play in their playhouse on their very own deck!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,254 sq. ft
Lake Ivanhoe Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- pantry walk-in
- Dryer, Electric Air Filter, Washer, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Great Room, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
18 260 06 033
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,888
Median Sold Price $246,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service