Wonderful Miller & Smith townhome in amenity-filled Ashburn Farm. Stonebridge HS district. 3 BR/ 3.5 BA - each bedroom has full bath. Huge walk-in closet in master. Bonus loft space. 1 car garage. New roof March 2018. Fresh paint. New carpet. New AC July 2019. Hardwood floors. Walk in to main level. Tons of windows. Completely upgraded gourmet kitchen with high end stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Renovated marble master bath. Lower level has a wet bar, fireplace, bedroom with full size window, full bath and large laundry room with finished storage space. Basement walks out to flagstone patio, fenced back yard. Deck has stairs down to patio. Perfect for entertaining!
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,592 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,914 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 678 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Dead End Street.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $588,871
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS