This Elegant Home, built with attention to details throughout the house can be yours. Perfect open floor plan for entertaining. Cathedral ceiling. Beautiful kitchen with SS appliances/, Island,, soft-close drawers. A floor to ceiling stone fireplace, Spacious Master Suite, Custom tile work, Large walk-in closet, Gorgeous hardwood floors, Screened deck perfect for the morning coffee. Over-sized 2 car garage. Professionally landscaped, Irrigation system. You don't want to miss this one. Home is located in the Beautiful Tellico Village Lake Community w/Marinas, Boat ramps, Clubhouses, 3 Championship Golf Courses, Recreation Facilities, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Pickleball and more. Buyer to pay the one-time Loudon County Impact tax $1.00 per finished sq. Owner Agent.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
Block, Brick, Frame, Mason, Shingle, Vinyl
2,174 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Utility Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs, Insert, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Main Level Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle, Frame
- Patio, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Community Boat Ramp, Dock, Landscaped, Golf Community. In County, Irregular, Residential Use.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Golf Facilities
069a C 024.00
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,000
Median Sold Price $316,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Knoxville Area AOR